Director, Cambridge International Land Institute
- Seabrooke, W, Hui, C M, Lam, H K and Wong, KC 'Forecasting Cargo Growth and the Regional Role of the Port of Hong Kong.' Cities20(1): 51-64, 2003.
- Wong, T Y, Hui, C M and Seabrooke, W 'The Impact of Interest Rates upon Housing Prices: an Empirical Study of Hong Kong’s Market.' Property Management 21(1): 153-70, 2003.
- Seabrooke, W, Yeung, C W, Ma M F and Li, Y, 'Implementing Sustainable Urban Development at the Operational Level (with special reference to Hong Kong and Guangzhou).' Habitat International 28(3): 443-66, September 2004.
- Seabrooke, W, Hui, C M and Wong, K C 'Forecasting Cargo Throughput for the Port of Hong Kong: An Error Correction Model Approach.' Journal of Urban Planning and Development, 130:133-, 2004.
- Lam, H K , Pan, L G, Ng , Seabrooke, W and Hui, C M 'Forecasts and Reliability Analysis of Port Cargo Throughput in Hong Kong.' Journal of Urban Planning and Development, 130: commences page 195, September 2004.
- Seabrooke, W, Kent, P and How, H, (2004) International Real Estate: an Institutional Approach Oxford, Blackwell.
- Li, Y, Yeung, C W and Seabrooke, W 'Urban planning and sustainable development under a transitional economy: a case study of Guangzhou.' International Journal of Sustainable Development & World Ecology, September 2005.