Oct 29, 2015
from 06:30 PM to 10:00 PM
|Where||College Hall, Sidney Sussex College, Cambridge|
|Contact Name||Austin Xu|
|Add event to calendar||
Professor Colin Lizieri, Grosvenor Professor of Real Estate Finance from the University of Cambridge, will host the dinner. We are honoured to have Dr Justin Chiu, Executive Director of Cheung Kong Property Holdings Limited, to give a talk at the dinner. Dr. Chiu is also the founding chairman of ARA Asset Management, which is one of Asia’s most active investors in the UK. The topic of his talk is on the implications of government policies towards residential market in Asia. We also have senior executives from European-based and Asian real estate companies to the dinner as follows:
- Hubert Shea, Managing Director of LVMH China Real Estate and Partner of the PE Fund
- Humbert Pang, Managing Principal & Head of China at Gaw Capital Partners
- Andy Rothery, Head of Deloitte Real Estate
- Paul Parker, Managing Director, Head of Real Estate in Europe & Asia, Landmark Partners.
- Peter M. Reilly, Managing Director & Group Head, Global Real Assets - Real Estate Europe, J.P. Morgan Asset Management
- Guy Morrell, Head of Real Estate Investment, HSBC Global Asset Management (UK) Limited
- Steve Williams, Executive Managing Director, Real Capital Analytics, Former President of Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors (RICS)
- Simon Staite, Senior Real Estate Partner, Nabarro LLP
- Frances Sun, Senior Director, Tishman Speyer
- Rosalyn Harper, Director – NM Rothschild & Sons Ltd
There will be a drinks reception at 6.30 pm, followed by dinner at 7.30 pm.
Tickets for students:
If you are interested in attending the dinner please click on the following link to reserve and book your place http://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/asian-real-estate-finance-leadership-dinner-tickets-19032844751.
We have arranged for discounted tickets to Land Economy students at a rate of £9.13 per student. When booking you are advised to choose the correct ticket type from the payment list (Department of Land Economy students), and use your Cambridge University Email accounts (ending @cam.ac.uk) to complete the booking. Your email addresses will be used to verify your current student status.
For those whose identity cannot be verified, the corresponding transactions will be cancelled and no ticket will be issued. The successful students will receive an email containing their ticket.
CLEAB members - Please do not hesitate to confirm your attendance by contacting Austin Xu directly at email@example.com.
With our best regards,
Helen X. H. Bao