Each year the Department runs a series of weekly seminars held throughout the Michaelmas and Lent Terms. They focus on research being undertaken in the Department and elsewhere, and are led by visitors to the Department and members of the teaching and research staff.
Lent 2014 Seminars:
- Seminar 22nd January 2014 – Carl Aitken, Kinnagri. Global Farmland: The New Institutional Real Estate Asset Class?
- Seminar 29th January 2014 - Professor Coen Teulings.
- Seminar 5th February 2014 – Professor John Tomaney. Fast track to the North? HS2 and the politics of regional development in the UK.
- Seminar 12th February 2014 – Neil McDonald. Looking into the future: How many homes do we need and what happens if we do not build them?.
- Seminar 19th February 2014 - Professor Chris Webster. Urban wealth modelling: individual effects analysis of planning and design.
- Seminar 26th February 2014 – Professor Michael Oxley. The role of policy in influencing differences between countries in the size of the private rented housing sector.
- Seminar 5th March 2014 – Professor Colin Wren. European Union Accession Events and the Timing of FDI Location: Do Actions Speak Louder than Words?
- Seminar 12th March 2014 – Stuart Knight, NIAB. tba.