Economics of Wheat and Barley Production in Great Britain
This report comprises of:
- Special Studies of Cereals
- Variable Costs and Returns of Wheat and Barley Production by County
- Costs and Returns of Wheat and Barley Production, by Size of Enterprise and Dispersion of Margins
- Materials: Costs and Use
- Marketing and Disposal of Grain and Straw
- Markets and Marketing Strategies
Price: £13.50 including post and packing.
This publication may be obtained from Mrs Joy Meyrick:
Rural Business Unit
Department of Land Economy
19 Silver Street
Tel: 01223 337166
Fax: 01223 765857
Cheques should be made payable to 'University of Cambridge'.