The 1999/2000 Report comprises of:
- The farming environment in 1999/2000;
- Business performance by type, size and district;
- Gross margin analyses of arable, vegetable crops and major livestock enterprises.
- The future of farm businesses in the Eastern Region;
- Producing wheat for a world market;
- Projected arable returns 2000 to 2006.
- 34 Benchmark tables for comparison by farm type district.
Price: £22 including post and packing.
This publication may be obtained from Mrs Joy Meyrick:
Rural Business Unit
Department of Land Economy
19 Silver Street
Tel: 01223 337166
Fax: 01223 765857
Cheques should be made payable to 'University of Cambridge'.