The 2000/2001 Report comprises of:
- The farming environment in 2000/2001.
- Business performance by type, size and district.
- Gross margin analyses of arable, vegetable crops and major livestock enterprises.
- Changing exposure to risk
- The rise of electronic business
- 34 Benchmark tables for comparison by farm type district.
Price: £25 including post and packing.
This publication may be obtained from Mrs Joy Meyrick:
Rural Business Unit
Department of Land Economy
19 Silver Street
Tel: 01223 337166
Fax: 01223 765857
Cheques should be made payable to 'University of Cambridge'.