The 2002/2003 Report is now available and comprises:
- The farming environment in 2002/2003;
- Business performance by type, district and size;
- Gross margin analyses of 14 arable and vegetable crops and major livestock enterprises;
- Analysis of labour, machinery and contract expenditure;
- Participation in Environmentally Sensitive Area Schemes in the Eastern counties;
- Production of wheat for a world market.
- 34 Benchmark tables for comparison by farm type district.
Price: £25 including post and packing.
This publication may be obtained from Mrs Joy Meyrick:
Rural Business Unit
Department of Land Economy
19 Silver Street
Tel: 01223 337166
Fax: 01223 765857
Cheques should be made payable to 'University of Cambridge'.