The 2004/2005 report is now available and comprises:
- The farming environment in 2004/2005;
- Business performance by type, district and size;
- Gross margin analyses of 16 arable and vegetable crops and major livestock enterprises;
- Analysis of labour, machinery and contract expenditure;
- Management issues facing farmers as a result of decoupling;
- Farmer response to policy changes;
- 34 Benchmark tables for comparison by farm type district.
Price: £25 including post and packing.
This publication may be obtained from Mrs Joy Meyrick:
Rural Business Unit
Department of Land Economy
19 Silver Street
Tel: 01223 337166
Fax: 01223 765857
Cheques should be made payable to 'University of Cambridge'.