skip to content

Department of Land Economy

Environment, Law & Economics

If English is not your first language you may want to check your eligibility both in the requirements section of the ICE MSt application webpage and the language requirements sections of the University's Graduate Admissions webpages to see what qualification you may need before applying.

The need for a test is based on your nationality and whether you have completed a 3-year degree study programme within the last two-years in particular English-speaking countries.  You can see if need to provide a language test certificate here:

Competence in English

What tests are accepted




Please email:


MSt in Real Estate Prospectus 2022

Now available to download HERE


Introduction by Course Director Nick Mansley

An Interview with MSt Graduate Elizabeth Smart